Saturday, April 23, 2011

building the s13 for the summer

 Ive been a fan of cars for as long as i can remember, always playing racing Sims just because tuning was something i wanted to do. Years and cars, many cars later i actually came across something different and uncommon my 1990 240sx which i picked up for about an easy 500 dollars just because the person wanted to get rid of it. this car is in decent shape but for one thing...........that amazing 240sx 1st gen s13 rust..under the car slowing fading away before my eyes :( its really not that upsetting because it can be reinforced fix etc. but for the summer i have plans currently my car is not inspected due to me being lazy and just avoiding the law and the other cause money is tight and i have to get a new windshield which i hope to be getting soon, other wise my silvia runs strong as hell with just and exhaust upgrade i did because i needed one










No comments:

Post a Comment